-
December 17th, 2003, 03:44 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I bought Samantha's summer amusments recently it came today I noticed something strange about it and brought it to my other one. Few strange differanes and I wondered if this is just normal. They both had been packed like the I think paint kit two with the paints across but the boxes themselves are different one is a tad bigger the wood palet is bigger as well. The paint are in two different type of tubes and the latch on my older one has a rolled tip on the latch (I guess to make it easier for opening) while the other is flat also looser one (I guess easier) one other surprise was handle one had a leather handle while the other was a ribbon! I have abosultly no idea why they are so different does anyone else know? Do you know which one is earlier or more common. Toy companies sometimes change materal to take care of shortges I wonder what is the reason?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks